Castle’s Caratel (ISMH), located Louisfert , was built in 1650 in its current overall composition, that is to say half of the seventeenth century, time when prior building, probably from the sixteenth century, were profoundly modified.
Opening hours and prices :
from the 1st to 24th July & from 1st to 24 th of September from 9 am to 12am & from 3.30 pm to 7pm
others visits on request (see contact)
Price : 1€/person (+ leaflet = 2 €)