Church of St. Peter and St. Paul
Built from 1846 on the site of a Romanesque church dating from the 14th century, the church is furnished and decorated in neo-renaissance style and dedicated to the apostles St. Peter and St. Paul.
Four of his stained glass windows are the work of Albert Gsell, glass painter who paints the stained glass windows of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Montmartre.
Open all year
Free access and tour
Place Bon Accueil – 44590 DERVAL
+33 (0)2 40 07 70 11