The Office de Tourisme (Tourist Office)
The Intercommunal Tourist Office is a tool that supports the development of tourism in the Community of Communes.
The Intercommunal Tourist Office carries out the following principal tasks :
- Welcome and inform French and foreign visitors about the community’s region, about the Loire-Atlantique department and about the whole of France through the documentation provided.
- Ensure tourism is promoted in the region
- Put visitors in contact with those providing accommodation in the region
- Ensure there is always staff on duty at the Musée de la Résistance (Resistance Museum)
– Guided tours of Châteaubriant town centre, the Carrière des Fusillés, the Eglise de Béré etc.
– Farm tours (according to the scheduled calendar)
– A Photo Competition every year
– Provides visitors with new generation tools (MP3) so they can visit the sites totally independently
– Participates in the organization of events (Promenades en Histoire – Walks through History)
– Provides a ticket sales service (local shows, admissions to certain parks, etc.)
The team of the Intercommunal Tourist Office welcomes you :
In Châteaubriant, all year :
Due to the exceptional circumstances due to the COVID 19 epidemic, the Tourist Office adapts its hours:
From Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (hotline from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
In Derval, from May to September 2019 :
Due to Covid-19, the opening of the Derval Tourist Office is postponed until further notice.