The Office de Tourisme (Tourist Office)
The Intercommunal Tourist Office is a tool that supports the development of tourism in the Community of Communes.
The Intercommunal Tourist Office carries out the following principal tasks :
- Welcome and inform French and foreign visitors about the community’s region, about the Loire-Atlantique department and about the whole of France through the documentation provided.
- Ensure tourism is promoted in the region
- Put visitors in contact with those providing accommodation in the region
- Ensure there is always staff on duty at the Musée de la Résistance (Resistance Museum)
– Guided tours of Châteaubriant town centre, the Carrière des Fusillés, the Eglise de Béré etc.
– Farm tours (according to the scheduled calendar)
– A Photo Competition every year
– Provides visitors with new generation tools (MP3) so they can visit the sites totally independently
– Participates in the organization of events (Promenades en Histoire – Walks through History)
– Provides a ticket sales service (local shows, admissions to certain parks, etc.)
The team of the Intercommunal Tourist Office welcomes you :
In Châteaubriant, all year :
From Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m
and Monday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm in July and August
In Derval, from 2nd of May to 21th of September 2019 :